Tuesday, January 15, 2013

You CAN'T compete with what you eat.



This is so me right now. I keep working out, but i cant get my eating right and i do try, but not hard enough but i still gotta keep trying until i get it right! Because we can't out train a bad diet! And we all know a flat tummy "abs are made in the kitchen!" for the most part at least!



Also, there are so many healthy alternatives to bad foods! I for example love love french toast and i have been able to make french toast like the one below as well as pancakes all guilt free. We can do this people! Let's get rid of the junk in our drawers! I am going to get on it! it seems like ever week I find myself buying junk only to throw it away. I need to be wise with my money and wise with my mind!

Today I rested again, TomorrowI WILL be going to the gym!








2 comments:

  1. Love that photo! You are right in what you said. Stay focused. We can do this! XO

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive