Monday, January 14, 2013

REST DAY.

YES, rest day is today for me. This morning I woke up early and took my botty for a 0 minute walk and a 40 minute walk back to and from trader joes. It was a great walk and it surely left me tired. I was going to go to the gymt oday but I am in bed and i am aksing myself "are you really that tired?". My answer is YES! I really am. My legs are like jello and my feet are too tired to go to the gym today so I am resting today. Back to the gym tomorrow though! So far today Ive been good with my eating.

My breakfast this morning after my long walk to trader joes (below picture). For lunch i forgot to take a picture but it was a yogurt with cottage cheese and about 1/4 baked apple with yummy homemade pbchocolate granola i made and 1 light toasts with pbnj.. coffee and cream of course. For dinner I am just going to have leftovers: pork chop with borwn rice and broccoli and a sprinkle or tamari sauce.. Dessert most likely will be 1/2 quest bar with pbnj.  How is everyones monday?











2 comments:

  1. Its OK - you certainly don't have to go to the gym every day. I tried to keep busy today making stuff and then me and the furry girls went for a 2.3 mile walk. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest days are good. ;) My Monday was pretty good for being monday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive