Thursday, January 17, 2013

Is it bad that i hate fruit? and a little on THE BFC..

Really. I can't stand fruit..

Ever since I started the bfc almost two years ago, I havent liked eating fruit. It is not sweet enough..It's tart and water-y. LOL..


So why am I not doing the bfc? Honestly, I have no idea why...Well I do know why, because I am scared it wont work again this time around...there I said it. It's out in the open. I am scared I will not succeed this time..It's too good to be true. Yet, Rosalie has something in her that always makes me feel like I can and SHOULD do this because it works! UGHHHHH.....

This is what is my mind..

anyone ever feel like that? I mean, I COULD do it because i already eat poretty healthy and i hate bananana and apples! I mean, and I am not into yogurt anymore...it was just a phase. lol...

So...can I do it? Should I do it? YES AND YES AND YES... I am just SO SCARED I will gainw weight instead of losing it.


3 comments:

  1. Do what works for you. I think a modified BFC is what some people need. Take the basic principles and add or subtract what personally works or you. I think the idea is to write down what you will do and then stick with it for at least a few weeks. Tweek it then, and then follow the plan with the changes for a few weeks. Eventually you will know what you can do and what works. Personally, I think I need less carbs then Jorge's 120 day. But I know I can't give up wheat forever. I know I can limit it however and that is what I'm trying to do. Stay the course!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup what Pattie said. It is not the same for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with both of those ladies. :) You need to stop trying to label yourself as eating a certain way and just try to figure out what your body needs. good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive