Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Yeih! Chocolate! No sugar and only 1 carb serving!

Okay, so these are soooo amazing! I found these at Trader joes and let me tell you I love them. They are good for the bfc and for any person watching their weight or just for those craving chocolate without the bad stuff.

They are sweetened with malitol, a sugar alcohol. Each serving of either one of these chocolates is 3 squares, which are decent. The milk chocolate has only 1 grams sugar per serving as well the the dark chocolate with almonds. The dark chocolate has no sugar and each serving is only 1 carbs serving.

These are great especially because I hate that 70% or darker chocolates. Why have that when you can have these babies? Anywho, I do reccomend these. They are yummy!

3 comments:

  1. I bet they are good - but on the BFC we count the sugar alcohols together with the carbs. So that might be kind of high on the carbs for me. You eat one for me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wait, what do you mean?????

      for one of the bars, it says that there are 13carbs and sugar alcohols are 9grams...Are you saying that it is not 13, but 22grams?


      I read the book

      Delete
  2. I just tried this chocolate last week, it was at the store by my parents house. I tried the dark chocolate, and it was OK, not great. I'd rather spend the sugars on Endangered Species. You do count the sugar alcohols, but in the carbs, so 13 grams crbs.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive