Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New years, New resolutions and new challenges..and the bfc

HI guys..I been debating all day long, but today I really felt like I really needed to give the belly fat cure original version another shot. It is a challenge I really want to take for 1 week. Instead of wondering what life could be if I had  followed the belly fact cure, I want to just give it a what you would call "one week trial" if in one week I have not lost any weight at all, I will proceed from there, if however it works, then why not keep going? Afterall, I am sooo over with fruit, I just dont like it as i used to. I would really appreciate some support! I know I say I dont want to do it, but it would be nice to hear "you can do it" rather then "really? why do you keep going on and off"...

I just want support from someone! Tomorrow I will start the picture posting and gym as well!


PS. I realized finally after long long times of stuggle, what was the causes of my everyday stomach aches. XYLITOL and Erythritol!

Yeap. I gave zevia and xylitol based products a break and what do you know?? my tummy aches went away! I love listening to my body, why dont i do this often? lol.

2 comments:

  1. I have found that we need to just keep doing it even if we think we are not losing.
    YOU CAN Do it!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay that you figured out about the erythritol and xylitol - woo hoo! I agree, listening to your body is a good thing.

    I think it's great that you are going to give the BFC another week shot! You can do this! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive