Tuesday, January 1, 2013

This new Year I don't want to count anymore

I am so tried of counting calories, or carbs or sugars..etc. I am DONE! As much as I wish I could go back to the bfc, I know it's not what I really want. I was able to lose all that weight at the beginning only because I used to eat many carbs and sugars before, so it was mostly just my body detoxifying. It is not for me just like counting calories isn't; however, I do plan to keep a journal as much as I can to keep me accountable as well as going to the gym at least 4 times a week, preferably 5 times a week.
Tomorrow I believe my gym will be reopen, so you better believe i will be there for at least an hour.
I can't wait! Anyone make any new years resolutions?

Mine is just to be healthy!

3 comments:

  1. Good goal. Whatever works for you is what you should do. Happy New Year! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still working on my plan. I don't want to count anything, either, BUT I also *really* want to make it to my goal weight this year, and THAT won't happen without a lot of planning and hard work. Soooo, it's still a work in progress. Great goal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all have to do what works for us. I don't really count anything anymore. I just know what to eat now.
    I just want to be happy now - I don't think thats too much to ask for. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive