Wednesday, January 23, 2013

With change comes obstacles.

Today was a challenging day. That I wont lie and I hate that I cope with my feelings by eating. TISK TISK! Anyhow, since i am trying to give this high fat low carb moderate protein a try, I am very scared but actually ready to learn and see how MY body deals with this type of change. I bought two books "Good calories bad calories" and "Secrets to a healthy metabolism" . I am ready to learn. Scared of course. Very scared, but ready to treat my body well. Today I stumbled, tripped and fell hard, but i am ready to dust of my shoes, and keep going. I cant give up. I may fall and fall, but it take practice and detemination. I just need to keep working hard and try my hardest to give it a chance and see what happens. Right?

2 comments:

Blog Archive