Thursday, January 24, 2013

Had to see a doctor soon! :(

Hi guys well I just got back from being at the doctors office. I was there becuase I was having some kind of maybe allergic reaction to dairy and i couldnt breathe. I couldnt swallow. i was seriously losing my mind. I only got  hours a sleep last night from being up all night trying to keep breathing and literally walking at midnight on the street because I was losing my mind. The doctors gave  me a shot which knocked me out right away and fell asleep for about an hour at their office. I got prescribed asteroids (thats the word she used) and she told me i had to take 1 everyday with a meal for 3 days staright. She said to go back there if i felt worse but if i really needed seious help i would need to go to the ER. I feel okay now. She told me to stay away from dairy...but but.. Just yesterday I was a bable to drink half and half milk and greek yogurt! :( This is quite depressing. Neddless to say, I hope i wake up feeling better tomorrow. Today was such a fog.

5 comments:

  1. Yikes! That sounds strange. Have you ever had an issue with diary before? Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trina,
      Actually no. I am just lactose intolerant and the only things ill eat are half and half and greek yogurt because I can eat those, but even if i have had dairy in the past all i would get was agassy..too munch info sorry, and cramps..but this was horrible. i really wwas losing my mind!

      Delete
  2. Sorry you feel bad. Take care of yourself. Hope things get better for you!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive