Saturday, January 19, 2013

who was i kidding, i had to buy ice cream.

So yes yes even though the protein shake "ice cream" was good, it still didnt satisfy my cravings as i thought it would. It wasnt as creamy and rich, so this morning on my run to target i bought the slow churned butter pecan ice cream..yes bad, but it's me eating it..not you! :) Also it's cheaper then clemmys and the so delicious coconut ice cream..

Also, I eat pretty clean most of the day..yes i may eat TOO much sometimes, but if i can succeed in eating pretty healthy most of the day, then i will treat myself. Ice cream is my BIGGEST downfall, but I cant run away from it. I need to face my fears. I  am going to have 1/2 cup of it tonight with some waldens chocolate syrup and pb2 made into peanut butter and thats it! No seconds! no nibbles throughout the day! I can do this!

So far today I made healthy french toast and OMG i just love them. As soon as my stomach isn't full with food I am going to go to the gym and run for 30 minutes and probably if i am not too tired, do the stairs for 15 minutes. I also need to work my butt and legs today, but for now while I wait I am going to lift my tiny 10 pound dumbbells and work my arms a bit.

One of my favorites along with the moose tracks flavored ice cream.
nom nom nom! :)

3 comments:

Blog Archive