Thursday, January 17, 2013

thank you blogging friends..it was just a spare of the moment

I was just a little stressed out today when i said that...I didnt mean to say I wanted to come back to the bfc. You are all right with me and I think you guys know what i know, I have to do whats right for me and I just gotta keep working harder at it and not Label myself to any diet. I am following what works for me and even though I am stumbling and falling, I keep getting back up. The path may not be clear, but as soon as i sober up from this madness, I will see clearly and walk along that path..No, I will SPRINT to the finish line. It will take some sore muscles, will powder, strenght and faith to keep going,  but I know i will.


Changing subjects a little. Today I was telling my sister how mad i was at myself because EVERYDAY I been eating really good for all my meals but as soon as after dinner hits, I throw in the towel and pig out like crazy with my pantry and fridge. WHy? Becuase I dont know what to have exactly for dessert so i eat and eat until I am satisfied, and by then I am ready to cry..

I was telling her that the reaosn for that is because i crave ice cream, but dont wanna buy any because that will just add to my grocery spenditure and i cant afford adding more things, so I finally came up with my own ice cream version, which I tried tonight and it was divine for me! it killed the craving!

Here's what I put in my blender:

1/2 scoop protein powder peanut butter chocolate flavor
1/2 soy milk
1/4 plain yogurt(not greek)
stevia extract
xantham gum
ice cubes


I blended all of that until creamy. I didnt add a lot of ice because the consistancy would had been totally killed. I then added waldens caramel and chocolate sauce on top. some peanut butter and shredded coconut on top and i was soooo freaking yummy! i loved it and it WORKED for MEEE! We all gotta do whats right for us right? so this is what works for ME. Tomorrow I am going to have the same treat except I will ommit the coconut and add like 4 trader joes schoolbook cookies crumbled on top!




2 comments:

  1. that is exactly what you need to do! No more roaming the kitchen looking for what you want! Just make it (healthy) already! You go, girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive