Saturday, January 19, 2013

BELLY FAT CURE BLOGGERS, READ AND COMMENT PLEASE!

Did you guys see jorge's post on which are out favorite "belly" good" snacks in which he has pictured whey protein from jay robb, think thin bar and A POWER CRUNCH BAR" If you didnt, go look!The power crunch bar has sucralose it it!!! Now to my post :

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152451244790195&set=a.467768305194.384691.257615510194&type=1&theater


Hi guys.. Dont judge. Please, I just want to know

Did any of you ever tried or still do the belly fat cure using artificial sweeteners and such?
I did take in consideration all of those wonderul people who gave me feedback on the last post regarding the bfc and i thank you all for doing so. You are a great community! I am considering the idea, but very unsure because I cant tolerate any malitol, xylitol at all. (My tests results came back and apperantly i have no gluten sensitivity), but either way my body tells me otherwise. It is always very uneasy and the only thing i've been able to eat without it stabbing me hard is waldens products and smuckers sf preserves (the one sweetened with trivia)..


Anyhow, I also cant buy expensive ice creams either, which is why i bought the no sugar added from breyers. S/C value of 3/1


I guess what i am trying to say is that I could do this! But I am not as informed. Like i said, I already eat good, just not well enough and not as well as i want to.

i could do this plan with the bfc because I have broek it down and realized it could work if such foods were permitted (sucralose) but NOT ASPARATEME! Also Maria, who is a great health advocate as well as Dr. Davis both agree that malitol is just like eating sugar... so WHAT? Who can we believe? Which is why I want to try the bfc. Just to try how it would work for me.

Here's how it could work and what my day would look like if i did it:


Breakfast: Healthy french toast, pancakes or oatmeal (pancakes and toast would be sweetened with pancake syrup from walden farms, as i cannot tolerate malitol or xylitol). 2 CARB SERVINGS


Lunch: 2 SERVINGS


POST-WORKOUT (ON WORKOUT DAYS): a protein shake 4 carbs max which is not counted on the bfc and no sugars 0 SERVINGS


COFFEE AND CREAM throughout the day to keep me sane


Dinner: 1 serving


Dessert 1 serving of the no sugar added ice cream with waldens chocolate sauce.

So breakfast would be two servings, lunch 2 servings, dinner 1 serving and dessert 1 serving. 
I workout atleast 4 times a week also.





  SOOOOO????  I could give it a 2 week trial or 1 week and so how this tweek would work.
I mean appearantly to Dr.Davis sucralose is not scientifcally proven to really be that bad..plus jorge allows doritos on the plan..I mean really? Doritos are fried in who knows what why are they any better than sucralose?


Also, how many of you still take fiber supplements? I find that they keep me regular which is a plus! How much do you guys aim for? I can't tolarate more than 25!

6 comments:

  1. Ashley, I think most experts think any type of artifica sweetener is not healthy for you. But hey, neither is being overweight. I really like Stevia and my favorite is the NuNatural alcohol free drops. That's what I use in my coffee and tea. I think you have to weigh the pros and cons. If it means the difference in sticking with your health eating plan or not doing it, then go for what works for you. I have just decided to avoid anything like that, and I'm okay since I can tolerate the xylitol and malitol. When I first started I used up my Careys sugar free syrup which had splenda in it. Tweek the plan to what fits your lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pattie, thanks so much for commenting!! You know, it's funny because I dont eat any packaged things besides the waldens for pancake and toast and for ice cream other than that I too use stevia for coffee and teas. I dont buy any cereals either because theyre just not very clean foods, i try to stick to less processed things. I also dont like to eat chips and jorge is okay with that so i mean i could do the bfc and tweak it a bit by using splenda sweetener not as an all purpose sweetener but just for my morning breakfast and my night time drizzle on ice cream other than that i want to keep it clean! :)

      Thank you pattie, you wonderful woman! i appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. I have read many articles about artificial sweeteners and they all say they are bad - not just on the BFC. I feel really good using my stevia and I use some xylitol in baking and in natures hollow products that I eat. The Maltitol makes my tummy gurgle so I don't eat stuff with that very often.And I don't care if they are allowed I don't eat chips anymore. Have a good one :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Rosalie! I guess im just one of those unlucky people who cant tolerate lactose, most wheat products and now this sweeteners :/

      Delete
  3. Just a FYI, only the French Vanilla Creme Power Crunch bar has sucralose in it. The PB Chocolate, Chocolate/Chocolate, and PB Creme do not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually the chocolate one also has sucralose and dextrose. It says so right in the label:
      http://www.vitacost.com/bionutritional-research-group-power-crunch-protein-energy-bar-french-vanilla-creme?csrc=GPF-PA-644225722387&ci_sku=644225722387&ci_gpa=pla&ci_kw=%7Bkeyword%7D&gclid=CJj96PSz-LQCFSTZQgodtS0Azw

      Delete

Blog Archive