Friday, January 25, 2013

Trying to recover from anxiety and my breathing.

Hi guys well I think I am doing better. If you read my last post, you know i was at the doctors office yesterday not feeling well (difficulty breathing/swallowing and anxiety from the night before (wednesday night). I was told to go home yesterday after been put to sleep with a shot of benadryl .

 I got home yesterday at 5. Took some steroids they prescribed for me and slept from 7pm-12am. I woke up at midnight feeling very weird. I ate at 1am (very late) and was ok with swallowing my food then I took two benadryl and went back to sleep till 7am this morning. When i woke up today I was very very anxious. I was shaking and couldnt really eat so all of today I have been eating really weirdly and not really caring to track or be aware because I cant focus on that. I feel like I am getting better, but I still have a lot of what feels like "mucus in my throat and i cant cought it up like men can. it is keeping me from breathing and swallowing right.

 I was told not to have any dairy, but i dont even know if thats the problem. I have been able to eat greek yogurt and lactiad cottage cheese since i was born (I am lactose intolerant so i dont eat or try not to eat other dairy foods).  So I am not sure thats the problem but none the less I havent had dairy today. I have been terrified of eating though. I dont know what foods will make my throat and anxiety worse. I think I will have to stay away from nuts for now. I have been eating almond butter today but what if thats it? ughhh. I havent ever been allergic to nuts or milk so i am pretty upset that i dont know why this is happening.   I was talking to my sister and told her of all the foods i had eaten wednesday when all of this happened. The only thing i had different was adding coconut oil to my foods that day. I have been able to eat coconut oil in the past. I had coconut oil this summer but only maybe like 1tbsp a day and didnt have it all the time and stopped eating it. i have been eating shredded coconut though and also never had problem with coconut flour, but she thinks it could had been the coconut oil? I am not sure its driving me crazy playing this guessing game.

 I havent been able to workout either because my breathing and swallowing arent right and i am afraid that may agravate the symptoms. I was reading online some of the allergic symptoms of eating coconut oil and what do you know? Respiratory side effects from consuming coconut oil are one of the symptoms of coconut oil allergy. All the symptoms regarding coconut oil allergies describe my respiratory symptoms. hmmmmm.... Dont you wish you were me? I have lactose intolerant, cant really eat a lot of what products, i have constant belly troubles and now this? sighhhhhhhhh... Well I hope you all have a better weekend than me. I start school monday. ughh!

2 comments:

  1. sorry to hear you are having problems. hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy all I can say is I am glad I don't have any allergies. I hope you feel better. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive