Monday, January 28, 2013

stress eating.

UGGHHHHH. I cant seem to stop this cycle! its making me so mad not to mention my throat and breathing problems are still here bugging me and im on my monthly. ughhh. school started today and it already feels like its finals week! ughhhh. Today i was suppose to start eating better but oince again stress eating got to me and my sister is having problems so were both been bad about eating -_____-
We are going to the gym today though. I know that we cant out train a bad diet, but its also better to workout even if we ate bad! :) so with that said, I am going to plan tomorrows day much better. I ordered some coconut flour and almond flour...Yes, Baking time again! I wasnt going to bake anymore but I have been so bad about eating packaged food lately that i need to bake healthier ones. i cant even look at the mirror. I am too scared to see myself.. but hope isnt lost, i just wish it could get better, but they say "it gets worse becfore it gets better".

Hoping to bake today some bread. Hope everyone has a nice day :)

5 comments:

  1. well I sure hope your day gets better tomorrow and you feel better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive