Tuesday, January 8, 2013

trader joes, gym, doctor and fried rice.

HI guys! Happpy tuesday! Omhgosh excercisng is sooo good! I love it and i am always sooo happy and energized! Okay so today i went for a an hour walk back and forth to trader joes this morning. I bought so many cool stuff. I swear, I love that store. I always end up over spending though because i buy the cool yummy thing I dont need! Ughhh. they're just so tempting and yummy!

I bought. Better N butter peanut butter, alphabet graham crackes, peanut butter cups the mini ones, greek yogurt, berries and brown rice! I woke up super late today and didnt get to eat breakfast till 11:30 so i had a delicious yummy oatmeal cooked inw ater with whey protein, 1/4 banana and wild berries! simple and kept me satisfied for almost 5 hours!

Then I went to the gym and had the bestest tun ever. and like 10 minutes on the stairs and worked my lower body.

I also had a doct appointment right after and they drew blood to they can see whats wrong with my stomach aches..FINALLY! I am gettiing my tummy checked!

Didn't get home till 5 and made some yummy fried rice dinner! So I didnt really have lucy because i woke up late and ate late, but it's okay. i havent met all my calories for the day and i sure need them after that great walk and run so i am going to eat a yummy, but healthy yogurt treat with tons of toppings in it

ahhh! I am so happy! I love eating freely without counting and excercising. This is my way of eating. this is my lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive