Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Who would like 5$, or 10$ taken off IHERB. COM?

Hey Guys! So this is great and I thought I had to share! I usually order all my cool stuff like my favorite walden farms products, 100% natural protein powders, Quest bars, and other yummy foods that my stores do not seel, but IHERB does. It is amazing. I discovered this website not too long ago through instagram and saw the benefits of buying from them than from nutrition.com.


See, when you shop at nutrition the shipping is only 5$ for the whole shopping cart total, but when you shop at nutrition you get discounts! YEAP! Just for shopping with them. 


If you spend 40$, you get 5$ off. It may not seem like a lot, but trust me IT ADDS UP! It's like getting a free bottle of walden famrs caramel syrup (less than 4$)!

If you spend over 50$, you get 10$ off people! You really have to see how good this is. you get these offers JUST for shopping with them. NOT only that, but you get FREE EXPEDITED 1-3 DAY SHIPPING! with your order over 50$!

Yes yes yes please! I ordered my things, which was over 50$ bucks on Saturday night with an order over 50$. not only did I get 10$ off, but I also got free 1-3 day shipping! My things are coming today and i have a tracking number too so i know it's here in my city out for delivery by the end of today!


With netirtion, I ordered some other things, also over 50$ too, because I didnt know about iherb till the next day and with netrition I didnt get any discounts of any kind. Not only that, but my things from nutrition dont come until 4-7 days, which is almost always 6 days. I ordered them way before my iherb things and they are coming a day AFTER my Iherb stuff.. how annoying lol.. 


Not only that, but Iherb has way way more variety then nutrition.com.

So who wants discounts?? Here's the discount code! use it and watch your cart price go down as you shop and if you shop enough, hey you too might just get the free 1-3 day shipping, which let me tell you people if you had to pay for that 1-3 day shipping,. well it's a lot! :)

DISCOUNT FOR IHERB: GQZ386

BEST WISHES! I am soooooo happpy my things are coming today. I will take a picture :)



1 comment:

  1. That's great for those that don't have a healthy store near by. And BTW - I know you already know but Walden farms products are all sweetened with sucralose and not allowed on the BFC. sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive