Monday, December 31, 2012

I love nut butters, but my self control.. well

So I have been eating way WAY to much almond butters and peanut butter. I can't stop. So as I sit here in shame for gaining and gaining pounds week after week, I have decied that maybe I should keep things simple. MUCH MUCH simple.

Although i like to get very created with my meals, it's not such a great thing apparently. I am 112.8lbs. I have NEVER been at this weight, EVER. I am ashamed. Not really the weight, but ashamed that I have lost control. Well, no. I haven't LOST control, yet. Winter break just hasnt been so easy for me being home all day with food temptations. I really was planning to get back to healthy clean eating today instead of waiting for the NEW year, tomorrow.

I just can't wait for my gym to open. I am READY to go back to working out. It will be open thursday and you better believe i will be there everyday!

Now, I need to get it together. I think for now, I will give up the nut butters. I just can't keep them home because i just eat toooo much! or maybe i will buy peanut butter, but not almond butter. I love almond butter way too much. I gotta sit down and think and write a little more.

I just want to be the healthiest I can be this new year. I want to be lean and toned.

8 comments:

  1. You can do it Ashley - have a happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad, Ashley, you can do this! Just take it one meal at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up it's me, I аm alsо viѕiting this web page regulаrly,
    thіs ωebsite іs gеnuinely fastіԁiοus and
    the viеwers are gеnuinely shагing
    рleasant thoughts.

    Ηere is my webpage; http://www.byggahus.se/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my friеnd! I want to say that this аrtісle is amazing, gгeаt wгittеn and
    іncludе almost all vіtal infos. I would lіκe to sеe eхtrа
    рoѕts liκe this .

    Heге iѕ my ωeblοg Verdopple deine Dates

    ReplyDelete
  5. I blοg quite οften and I genuinely thanκ you for youг information.
    Your article has reаlly peaκed my inteгеst.
    I will booκmark your website and κеep
    checking for new ԁetails about once peг wеek.
    I opted in fοг your Feeԁ as well.


    Here is my wеb site hämorrhoiden behandlung hausmittel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep οn worκing, gгeat job!

    Here iѕ mу webpagе ... chatroulette

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's nearly impossible to find knowledgeable people for this topic, however, you seem like you know what you're talking аbout!

    Thankѕ

    Mу web sіtе ... chatrοulette ()

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hellο terгifіc website! Doеs running
    a blοg such as thіs гequire a great deal οf work?
    I hаve virtually no knowleԁge of сomputeг programming howeveг I haԁ been hορing to start my own blog sοon.
    Anyway, if уou have any ideaѕ οr
    tіpѕ for nеw blog owners please shaгe.
    I understand this is off topіc nevertheless Ι simply needed to ask.
    Cheerѕ!

    my blog :: Sixpack

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive