Tuesday, January 29, 2013

my boyfriend comes home from Afghanistan!

He is coming home by next week, and hopefully i will get to see him soon right after. O M G!

I am NOT READY! That's literally all i can think about. I am not the fit self i wanted to be when he got home! I know youre suppose to do it for you, lose weight and all this for  "you" but my boyfriend is like what drives me to be fitter and healthier except i totally slacked this winter break and now hes coming home in such a little time and all i can think "I AM NOT READY!!!!!"

NOOOOO.

SO THE PLAN:

So I gotta get busy! I am going to start taking protein shakes as meal replacements.
MONDAY-Friday (shakes every morning for breakfast). Since i wake up at 5am every morning, it is too early to eat so that will be just enough to keep me full until about 11-12 for lunch..

I am going to make an effort to have only 4 meals a day With a small tiny treat WITH my dinner. i am going to try and have either 1 piece of chocolate sugar free with almond butter, or 1/2 protein brownie bar. Nothing too big.

NO GRAINS( I am back to baking with my awesome coconut and almond flour)

NO snacks. coffee OR tea only.

TRACKING CALORIES! gotta START holding myself accountable!

Hoping I get better soon so i can start going back to the gym!

As you all know I am back to school which is why I havent blogged much, it is ALREADY STRESSFUL!WISH ME LUCK :)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your boyfriend coming home! Please thank him for his service to this wonderful country as well. My sweet hubby proudly served in the AF for 20 years. Nothing like these wonderful military men! :)

    Secondly, please know that your boyfriend loves YOU. He is coming home to YOU. Please enjoy your time together. That's what really counts. Don't make yourself crazy over this. Today is a new day. Dust yourself off and make it the best day possible.

    You are beautiful JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!

    Blessings and Hugs Miss Ashley. :)

    Linda in Western NC :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Linday said (that was lovely)!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive