Monday, January 21, 2013

Did we or did we start the week off right!?

MY HEALTHY BREAKFAST THIS MORNING & YES, IT LOOKS FAR FROM HEALTHY. LOL 




Yes we did! Yes we tried, didnt we? Today i did great to be honest. It almost turned out to be a lazy day, but the day changed around for the better. My sister and I though that the gym would be closed today since it is Marthin Luther King day and our campus is closed so why would our gym be? (My gym is at the university, we have a huge gym there)..So after laying down all afternoon, we decided to got for a jog, but as soon as we stepped out of our aprtment we felt like vampires! It was too bright and thats how we knew we really were lazy so anyhow on our way to our jog, we deiced to stop by the gym and see if maybe it was open...it was! We were both very lethargic, but as soon as we saw that it was open we had this sudden energy and we got all excited and we knew then that we really must like our gym time! I didn't do much today, just ran for 30 minute intervals, but it was better than nothing!

Then we came home had a shake and headed to costco. Came back and had dinner and now I am having what I plan to have everything for dessert: 1/2 a warmed up brownie protein bar (VERY CLEAN INGREDIENTS) with 1/2 tbsp of my sweet creamy maple almond butter and 1 Simply Lite Milk Chocolate piece (Sweetened with malitol).. one wont hurt me. On the food front, I did very well! I am glad I am ending today with the satisfaction that i went to the gym and ate like i should have- GOOD!



goodnight folks.Enjoy the picture! lol.. hes quite sexy isnt he? Too bad hes not mine and I have no idea who he is. lol


1 comment:

Blog Archive