Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I feel like the timing of meals is important, don't you?

Let's say that if I were to set my caloric goals for today to oo let's say 1600 and lets just say that two scenarios would play:

1st scenario: I decide to time my meals by 3.5hours-4 hours in btw meals.
2nd scenario: I eat without set times and just eat oh every hour and then 3 hours and then 1 hour and maybe after eating, in 30 minutes i eat again...


Don't you feel like one of these ways of eating is off? I feel like even though they are the same calories, the way we chose to eat them is what counts- the timing.

I sometimes will eat like the 2nd scenario, because I am having an off day, but i much rather eat like the 1st scenario. Seems like more reasonale. It gives time for digestion and I am sure if we constantly keep eating every whatever time of the day, it will only confuse our digestion and we wont properly diges our food. Do you time your meals? Every 4 hours? every 3 hours? every 5 hours?


3 comments:

  1. I think its very important to eat every 4 hours. It keeps you from getting too hungry. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely feel better the longer I wait between my meals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to eat every 3/4-4 hours.It keeps from going in a "binge"

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive