Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Going to increase my FATS!

Yep I said it! I am going to.. although it is a little frightening I am more than willing!
Since I will be deceasing HEALTHY fats, I will be decreasing grains. I will however be eating oatmeal in the morning since I made my oatmeal pancakes however after breakfast, I have no problem with grains..I don't crave them afterwards. I have heard a lot of good things from people who increase their fats, expecially from coconut oil. I heard it helps a lot with reducing belly bloating. I have a big issue in that department everyday and even though the test results came back negative, I still feel my body casnt digest wheat properly or oats, (unless they are gluten free) which I havent bothered to buy....



My plan for this week. yes it is already tuesday, but it's no excuse to start. I will be having a portion of fats in every meal:

My healthy fats will come from:

cococonut oil
peanut butter
almond butter
olive oil
and naturally ocurring fats in whatever meats I eat. Since most of my calories will be from protein, that alone will not and has not been giving me energy as i need it for excercise so today I will be on my way to trader joes to stock up on coconut oil. I already have peanut butter and almond butter as well as olive oil.  Tomorrow i will try my best to replace my oatmeal pancakes with yogurt, but usually that's tough to do so I need to come up with a plan.

Who's in with the FAT CHALLENGE? :)

2 comments:

  1. I already eat a lot of fat, no need for me to eat more. How much do you eat now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dawn, well I dont count fat calories.
      but on a daily basis ill have for example
      1/2-1 tbp peanut butter
      1/2 olive oil

      those are really the only "added fats" i have. sometimes ill hae maybe 2tbsp peanut or almond butter on one day and other fats will come from things like meat. i dont have red meat. Maybe 3 times a month? Not a fan of red meat. mostly my meat fats come from lean turkeys and lean chicken. not a fan of meat fats.

      Delete

Blog Archive