Sunday, December 9, 2012

WHO is In for the NO stevia challenge?

Hey guys so today was one of those days where I knew that I am really addicted to sweets (even stevia sweets). Also, Dawn reminded me that sweets are def. not a good thing either, as we often indulge on them. It is why I wanted to start a challenge! Here's what it's about:

The ONE week No STEVIA challenge:

It is challenge for all of us who are in love with adding stevia to all of our foods, or mostly. It is especially for those of us who have a big sweet tooth and that feel like you just cant go a day or a snack or a meal without sweets, like your homemade treats. It is especially for those who have too much of these sweets and who know that you often lose sight of other foods, because you just cant give up your sweet goodies for a healthier options like veggies.

Here's how it goes: You dont have to give it all up at once. Thats not good! just slowly. So for example, if you have stevia with your coffee everyday or with your tea, this challenge you can take away that stevia from your drinks. I do this, so I am going to try and drink my coffee with cream and no stevia or reduce it as much as possible.

If you eat yogurt with stevia, dont add any sweetener. or if you are used to throwing in two packets, just add one packet. If you eat usually two sweets for your treat, just have one.

Pick what you want to challenge yourself with and let me know, ARE YOU IN!? I would love to hear your progress and I would love to upadate you with mine!

For this challenge, I am going to challenge myself to adding no sweetener to  my coffee, as i always add a lot of stevia to mine.

I will also challenge myself to reducing the amount i add to my yogurt. Instead of 3 scoops of stevia, I will reduce it to one.

I will also challenge myself to two small chocolate choices for my evening treat.

THIS WILL BE HARD, BUT LIKE THEY SAY "NOTHING WORTH HAVING EVER COMES EASY".


NOW GO! I already prepared my yogurt for tomorrow, instead of adding 3 scoops of stevia, i only added one this time. GOOD LUCK!




1 comment:

  1. Great idea Ashley! I already don't put any sweetener in my coffee. I think I'll make one goal to not make any new sweets this week. I have some pumpkin custards and sweet potato cupcakes in the freezer that I will eat this week, and the pumpkin custards have xylitol, while the cupcakes have a small amount of actual sugar in them, so they both fit in the spirit of the challenge. My biggest challenge of the week will be to limit my sweets to eating with my meals again this week. We can do this!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive