Sunday, December 9, 2012

OH OH- NEED TO STOP THE ALMOND BUTTER AND HAZELNUT BUTTER.

I am too addicted to these healthy, but fatning if over-indulged foods! Omygosh I swear they are amazing. I am suffering an overly fully belly right now. I need to eat less of these yummies, which means I need to set new goals.

My goals for the upcoming week is to minimize all nut butters to 1tbsp total per day-No more.

Have veggies for lunch and dinner, or atleast for one meal.

Have protein shake as a meal replacement for at least one meal, preferably after or before a workout on workout days.

Dessert- make it smaller ans think first before nibbling on foods while "i think" of what i want

No nibbling on foods in btw meals or while waiting for my meals to cook.

Don't eat while standing up!

Oh yes and continue to workout at lease 4 times a week. I cant wait to go to the gym tonight. I need to burn come calories lol.


What are your goals?

OH, YES...I have two more recipes that I will try and remember to put up sometimes this week:

WHICH WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO POST FIRST!? 

Oatmeal bars (new)
candy! good for you candy" (texture of a soft tootsie roll/taffy) yes! that kind of texture. yumm! (my ultimate favorite!)


1 comment:

  1. I don't need any candy. I just ate a whole batch of chocolate peanut butter cups in two days. My goal this week is going to have to be to limit my sweets and snacks.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive