Tuesday, December 11, 2012

No ENERGY!

I really have no energy. Well now I do after drowning a bunch of food with tons of carbs in my mouth, but now i am feeling a little guilty and overlly full..but..I just want to address this topic.

I have been working out maybe 3-4 times a week at the gym and plan to increase it everyday, however, i have been extremely tired throughout the day every day now and honestly I am eating still way too much food, but since I dont eat tortillas, bread, rice etc..All my carb are from sources like yogurt, nuts, chocolate...etc. I do eat a lot though, maybe close to 1800-2,000 calories or more a day but I still find myself really tired. I dont know why? I am thinking of starting my day off tomorrow with oatmeal to see if that helps me feel energized before and after my workout. I do about 30-45 minutes and I go all out when I am at the gym;however, I am obviously eating more than enough, but not the right foods.

I just need energy! ughhhhh.


1 comment:

  1. hope you have some energy today! You could be coming down with a cold?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive