Saturday, December 15, 2012

WHAT DO I WANT? ABS! HOW BAD DO I WANT THEM! BAD!

LOL. OK. I want abs soo bad. You know, it's really not about vanity, as it is for challenge reasons. I want to work hard for something and be extremely proud of it! Abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym. I really want abs because

* abs are made in the kitchen and abs show how a person knows how to eat CLEAN
*Abs are a strength; inner strength! to fight fight fight against all odds and all temptations to reach this goal!
* Abs will show me how hard I can work for a goal and how physiclally and mentally strong a person can be (I want to be this person!)


In order to get Abs, I need to CLEAN up my diet! I need to eat CLEAN AND LEAN!

SO here are so goals that I really want to work hard on!

1. eat CLEAN FOODS!

2. eat only 1tbsp MAX of almond butter

2. Eat only 1 tbsp max on walden farms and ONLY at night time for my treat.

3. Eat 5 small meals a day, CLEAN meals. (breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner, treat) Snack and treat max of 200 calories)

3.5 Restrict calories; IT IS POSSIBLE to do do if youre eating a very clean healthy diet.

4. NO dressings of any kind.

5. For lunch and dinner have meat and veggies along with a good fat.

6. no nibbling on food or eating while standing up!

7. eat CLEAN all day long ands be motivated to eat clean so that I can eat my little guilty (not so guilty evening treat)

8. POST UP MEALS  PICTURES AND BE HONEST OF PORTION SIZES!

9.  Be motivated all week long so i can indulge in one guilty cheat day (yes, i believe in these)

10. HIT THE GYM 30-1HOUR MAX AT LEST 5 TIMES A WEEK! (Tomorrow i will post some pictures of my legs, arms and belly to show you for progress.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley! I would love to see my abs as well. I haven't seen them in, oh, 15 years or so since I got pregnant with our first born. Hopefully things will turn around this coming year and I'll be able to achieve a weight loss. I really intend to focus and be successful. I know you can do it as well. I LOVE almond butter also and have a hard time eating only a little bit (especially the dark chocolate almond butter - good golly). I got this idea from one of Jorge Cruises books but I take 1 (only 1) tablespoon of almond butter and spread it thinly around a very small plate. It looks like more than it is. Then 1 squirt of Redi-whip or homemade whipping cream. LOVE this treat! Sounds like you have a great plan in place - let us know how you do. Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is just such a tiny tiny treat I cant just have 1tbsp with whiped cream! Good job for you and that will power but for me I would need come chocolate with that almond butter and a bit of ice cream..okay..a lot.

      Delete
  2. abs for me is not even an option - too old LOL
    But you are young and you CAN do it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive