Sunday, December 16, 2012

Ice cream is such a dangerous little thing.

It is true, at least for me. Every time i have ice cream in the freezer, I find myself over eating and eating it all day long with spoonfuls throughout the day that really add up in the end. So today, with a sad goodbye I had to throw it away. I just couldnt stop eating it. Are any of you like that with food?
Well tomorrow I will post my weight and some belly, arm and leg pictures. I am going to plan out how I want my week to go. Ice cream is out of the question for sure! I am going to plan out my sweet treats for the evening so I better get to it. I am also waiting on some things I ordered from nutrition and they should be arriving tomorrow. I am planning on having oatmeal with protein powder tomorrow and then going to the gym tomorrow. One of my goals for this week is to go to the gym because I do plan to eat whatever I want for xmas!

4 comments:

  1. I admire you for all the exercising you do. When I eat ice cream its always the kind with stevia like Clemmys or So Delicious. I always measure out a portion and put it away. Don't eat out of the container that will get you in trouble.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks rosalie, I LOVE working out sometimes its hard getting out of bed especially when its like 30 degrees out, but i do enjoy it a lot once im at the gym.
      I too buy those brands but I am just bad at eating ice cream in general. its too good to stop myself, I think I just need to have it in my face and just have WILL POWER to say NO! i WILL NOT EAT YOU UNTIL DESSERT AND ONLY 1 PORTION ZSIZE! LOL

      Delete
  2. I don't have an ice cream problem - it's too cold! Now, chocolate, that's different. Although now that i only eat the extra dark stuff it's a lot easier to keep it in control.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats great. chocolate is also one of my problems. actually, everything sweet and creamy is my downfall!

      Delete

Blog Archive