Friday, December 14, 2012

goodbye almond butter.

Well it is sad to say, but I really just need to give almond butter a break. I cant help myself from eating it once I start; therefore, I am giving it up for at least a week.  Also I decided that the only times I will use my walden farms products will be at night for my little dessert I throw together, but o fcourse only 1tbsp max! I have been going to the gym this week EVERYDAY! for about 30 minutes-1 hour on some days. I feel amazing, but I haven't been eating well at all due to the almond butter and all the goodies I have in my house, so as soon as I wake up tomorrow, I am going to clean up my pantries. I have chocolates right in front of me when I open my pantry, so I need to store that away from sight; OUT OF SIGHT, OUT OF MIND. I know I can give up the almond butter, but I just cant START to eat it, because once I do I CANNOT stop. I have also decided to give up coffee till xmas, it's my little challenge. Today is day 2 of no coffee. I have been drinking tea instead. I feel okay so far! :)
Let me tell you, I am a big BIG coffee drinker. I would drink anout 3 cups in the morning and if i was working att he coffee shop, I would drink lots of it so this isnt an easy task, but actually It's all in my head and that is why I have been doing VERY WELL this past two days without it..But oh I wish I was like this with food! I will try! I am out of school so I really need to get my shit together. (excuse my french)

4 comments:

  1. NO Coffee?? I don't think I can do that. But just eat the almond butter once a day and thats all. You shouldn't have to give it up completely. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am THE BIGGEST COFFEE ADDICT OUT THERE! I been drinking coffee ever since i was 8 so this is something bigf for me and i am really proud. Day 3 today!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Well I have been driking it for 12 years now and I am aonly 21 and every time i drink coffee now, for about 3 months, my sotmach burns really bad like a fizz-feeling on the top of my stomach and I am really scared so I dont want to put my body through something it doesnt need and soemthing that can be prevented. It's tough, but so far i am on day 3 and i am okay :)

      Delete

Blog Archive