Tuesday, December 18, 2012

the protein shake challenge

Hi guys, so xmas for me it's this sunday. We are celebrating a little early over here. I know i need to get it together. Yesterday and today weren't horrible, but I def. could had pushed myself harder especially cause i haven't been working out because of an injured leg from running.  Anywho, so i have 4 days to get it together before two days of completely xmas binging". I will be there sunday and spending the night there and waking up to more food to where we are going.

So I want to challenge myself to replace one meal with a protein shake. I want to replace breakfast with a  shake for the next 4 days. Also, I want to clean out my diet a little more as well. I got caught up watching the whole first season of gossip girl that I totally forgot to take pics of my food and stuff. I will do that tomorrow! Now on to season 2 of gossip girl. lol. I love being out of school for winter break! yes!


3 comments:

  1. glad you're having a break, enjoy it! The protein shake idea is a good one. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great time. For me - I have found that shakes work better as a snack and not a meal. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Ashley! I have been trying to drink more shakes too. Not doing too well with that. I really prefer eating my meals instead of drinking them. I am nursing a sore hamstring and knee right now too. No fun, but we have to give our injuries time to heal. I love your last few posts. Didn't get to comment because I have been using google reader and I don't know how. Keep on blogging. I was bad and didn't post for a few weeks. I want to do better and in the new year post my meals like you do. It will hold me accountable. Hugs to you! XO

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive