Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Barleans products

Hi Guys,

Have any of you tried the barleans products? I really want to try their chocolate flavored one so i can add it to my protein shakes or to my yogurt, but so far I have only tried their strawberry banana and i gotta say I do love it, but I am not a banana person so its like love and hate relationship. Have any of you tried the chocolate one? Is it sweet ? dark flavored or milk chocolate flavored?

MMMMM. Well today I weight myself. I am 111, but I am okay with that. Really. I know its also because I had lots of food yesterday especially fries in tons of fried oil and salt, but I am working out today also so that keeps me sane.

How are all of you doing? I see no blogging activity going on lately. :0

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried the chocolate yet. I bet it's good, but I'm fine with cocoa powder in my yogurt, so I haven't broke down and bought the barleans yet. Busy over here with school and christmas, being sick, and stuff, sorry, not much time to blog. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Barleans Omega Swirls!!! So far I've tried the Key Lime(my favorite!)and the Pina Colada. I can't believe how good they are! I would imagine the chocolate would be wonderful too! My grandaughter tasted the Key Lime and asked if we could make a pie out of it! Lol! So funny! I have alot of exclamations in here...but for good reason!
    ~Francie

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive