Wednesday, December 5, 2012

it's my birthday and ill eat when i want to

LOL. So today I am 21. I was never celebrated on my birthdays, well i was but only 2 times in my life. Once when I was 5 and the last time when i was 16 so I am not really a birthday-celebrator kind of person. I do however eat what I want especially on my birthday. I don't know if I want to go out to eat, but if I do prolly sushi and maybe frozen yogurt or a nice latte from starbucks. It's my day .

Yesterday was a good day! I been good with all my goals yesterday however I did notice that I got really gassy, sorry, but I did. and I knew it was the wheat bread, but I didnt want to rush into conclusions, as i almost always seem to do. was fine yesterday up until lunch when I decied to have a wheat wrap for lunch and after that I was in so much discomfort. Today I decided that I would make wheat my first meal of the day to better see what aggrivates my tummy. Well surely enough within an hour of eating my wheat bread, the pain and tummy troubles came back. I dont mean little tummy gurgles, I mean gassy. (SORRY!)..But that makes me sad now :( Now I really know what upsets my stomach..I was never like this though :(

I love my bread, what do you suggest I do? I am no longer baking with coconut or almond flours.. but I really wish my tummy could welcome wheat. UGHHH! I guess I should avoid wheat for the reminder of the week and then on monday or sometime next week have it again and see what happens?

I will bake with other different flours, but coconut and almond flours are just a part of the past. lol.

oh yes, also my boyfriend got me an ipad mini for my birthday! He is currently in afghanistan and I thought it was so sweet! For all I care he could had sent me a ltter or a picture of him and i owuld had been just as happy! I am so happy though! YEIHHH!

p.s thank you all for your support and thank you all of you who read my last blog! I know some of you are anonymous readers, but dont be afraid to say hi :)

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday I hope you have a FABULOUS Day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! 21 is a big year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! I agree - you should eat what you want on your birthday. ;) As far as bread goes, have you tried sourdough? It's supposed to be healthier for your gut. Otherwise, I think I posted a yummy bread made with peanut butter a while back. that one's really good. Or you could try some of the gluten free flours if you want - you still have to limit them if you are limiting carbs, but they work pretty well. I use a brand called Namaste 'perfect flour blend' here in Idaho that is a blend of starches that my family LOVES. It tastes just like 'real' bread. It is not low carb, but it is wheat free. Just an idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know, i love sourdough and I have seen that most sourdoughs have the same amount of carbs like wheat bread does. how silly right? I will def. give them a try for my sandwiches! It could be that whole wheat breads are just not easy on my stomach but maybe a littl emore refined carbs wouldnt hurt if i have them every now and then or just one slice a day! :)

      how do you make your bread dawn? with the flour? i havent seen it here in california

      Delete

Blog Archive