Thursday, December 27, 2012

I was skeptical about the black bean brownies

After seeing Rosalie's many posts on her little black bean brownies, I didnt know wether i wanted to try them out or not since i am not a fan of beans at all, but since I am bored and with nothing to do on winter break, not to mention, i love brownies, I decided to give them a shot..I was skeptical throughout the whole process, but O M Y G O D! What the hell! sorry, but OMYYYYY! Let me firtst tell you that throughout the bfc which has been two years on and off this lifestyle, I tried making many recipes that would resemble a brownie, but they never turned out that well..like a brownie ..I mean I used to spend SO much money on coconut flours, almond, flax, etc. all these expensive baking ingredients that added up and yet nothing I tried to make for a brownie recipe came out good until today! I am so thankful for rosalie who reminded me of this recipe! I tweaked it out quite a lot though, but i love love love it! Well anyhow, now i am waiting for them to cool down so i can put half in the fridge and half in the freezer. I am in serious mad love right now. I really want one but i already had all my food for the day...maybe i will take an itty bitty bite... Shhhh..


Anyhow, I have been struggling food wise. I cant wait for the gym to open up monday I hate been hom,e all day eating.That's all I do when I am home. Atleast the gym helps me with food control and gets my burn! Ahh I  cant freaking wait! I will try to post pictures of my meals tomorrow.

Black bean brownies with peanut butter sauce :)

1 comment:

  1. Well Ashley I wouldn't keep making the same thing if it wasn't good. I am glad you finally tried them and you like them. Have a good weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive