Friday, December 28, 2012

I blame you rosalie

Lol. I am kidding Rosalie, but i just love you so much for that recipe idea. I have been having so many all day I cant help myself. Anyhow, how are all of you? Am I the only one struggling here?

Oh gosh, I am not used to sitting here and eating all day long. I only do this during winter break. I tell my sister, "it's okay to eat all day long, we're suppose to be hibernating in this time of the year" lol.


I just found out the gym wont be open till thursday! I am so sad. I am trying, but my willpower isnt strong, I am not strong enough i guess.I wish there was a book that i could read that woould help me with willpower ..

1 comment:

  1. I know some of this stuff is good, but we are the only ones that can control US. Go walking. I Love to do that every day :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive