Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Easing in slowly

Hi guys, so i hope you all had a great xmas! I know I did and also I know I had way too much food, but I dont regret it. I dont think we have to worry too much on special occasions just as long as we make an effort right the next day to eat better so with that said, I weight myself yesterday and I was 111.2lbs. Boy, was it hard to eat good yesterday. I felt like all that sugar from xmas eve affected my cravings big time because I didnt eat so great yesterday, but def. better than xmas eve. Today also, I am finding it a little hard to eat good.

I had protein oatmeal pancakes and an hour after breakfast I had this really big craving for sweets. So I had 1/2 a think thin bar with peanut butter. I know I know, not good, but it is better than eating another pie. I am just telling myself that what I ate an hour ago, 3 hours ago, 5 hours ago,m yesterday..doesnt matter as much as what I will put in my mouth next so I am def. planning on making the rest of my day better. I am planning on sticking to either chicken or fish for my next meal and a side of veggies and good olive oil. How is everyone doing?

1 comment:

  1. Your right, don't worry about what you ate yesterday - just move on with today. Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive