Thursday, January 10, 2013

Do you have INSTAGRAM? Follow me and let's keep motivated!

Hi guys how was everyones day?
Well, today I went to the gym but once I was there I really had like no energy. I had gone to target early in the morning which was 40 minute walk.I did end up walking on the treadmill for just 15 minutes but then decided to come home. My legs were too tired so I just rested today and ate a little not so good, but I am not TOO worried because tomorrow i am going back to the gym and ready for it too!

Also, I got my two orders yesterday and today from Iherb and nutrition!

Tomorrow i am going to have a shake for breakfast! I try to only use half the scoop and I will add 1 cup soy milk 1/2 banana, and peanut butter and either drink it after or before my workout! My sister wants to go really early.

Do you guys have instagram? If so let's be friends or "follow" each other! It is a great place to get motivation! i love it and i love to follow others who are also on their way of changing their lifestyle!
My username is RUNNINGKAREN.


Hope to see you there!

MY WALLPAPER ON MY IPAD! WOW! She's so damn fit! I love it!

2 comments:

Blog Archive