Friday, December 21, 2012

trying to do the belly fat cure

Well I am not going to be going to the gym for a whole week starting well since yesterday because its closed down for the holidays. It's the gym we have at my collge. It's amazing and i am so sad! It's literally two storie with all brand new equipment! So I decided that I need to find a way to not gain weight while im off. I decided to do the bfc again for a while. I know it's not something you can do on and off, but I know that this is what I want to try and stick to to keep the pounds off. Ofcourse, xmas will be an exeption..

So Far today I've eaten:

Breakfast: 1 protein bread with NHJAM and peanut butter with coffee and cream

s/c   3/2

Lunch: 1 egg with spinach and sour cream along with more protein bread with jam and my mix of "chocolate maple almond butter) with USAMILK made into hot chocolate.. oh yes, i also had 1/2 slice of a low carb bread and stopped eating it half way through..not such a fan of bread anymore so i ate my protein bread instead.

s/c 4/2

I feel like i ate way too much, but i am trusting it will work .I AM SCARED!  for dinner tonight I am planning on having atleast 1 cup of broccoli and cauliflower tog et my veggies in and for my meat i am probably having a few thin slices of salmon with a bit of soy dipping sauce i bought at trader joes or turkey bacon with it..

for my treat tonight, I really want to not eat too much since I have been in bed ALL DAY today since its horribly raining. I am hoping i iwll have a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream of course, with almond milk, cocoa stevia and reddi whip..but well see. Ill update you all tomorrow.


P.S TOTALLY WISH I HAD A GYM IN MY APARTMENT LOL

2 comments:

  1. good luck this weekend! I need to make a plan for the next week, since we are going out of town in a few days. Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gym sounds nice. You will do fine - have a great weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive