Friday, December 7, 2012

LOVING: ALMOND BUTTER, OATMEAL BREAD, AND HAZELNUT BUTTER!



OHMYGOSH! I AM IN LOVE WITH MY OATMEAL PROTEIN BREAD! MMM
Okay, it wouldnt be as yummy if it didnt have the delcious toppings..
What are they? Trader joes raw almond butter and Justin's hazelnut butter.
FREAKING BOMB! Seriously you must try this two nut butters.
I was never a fan of almond butters. I tried many and never even liked them after a tiny taste so i ended up throwing many jars away until I finally discovered trader joes brand of almond butter. it is unsalted, which is such a plus because I hate salt on my peanut butters and almond butters. EWWW!
It is out of this world! I am almost done with my jar, even though i just bought it last sunday (yikes!).
Also, justin's hazelnut butter is super yum! I love love love it! I also love their almond butter, but it's twice the price! Trader joes almond butter is only less than 5 bucks. Justin's is 10 bucks! AHHHH! So yeah thats why I love trader joes, money wise and taste wise! But their hazelnut butter is amazing and so worth the 10 bucks and let's face it I am super lazy to make my own :/
So yeah...I dont know about this nut butters, but I know one thing, I better cut down on other fats because it seems to me like I am eating too much nut butter and my body wont need that olive oil and what not. OH BOY!


Also, I been feeling very creative lately.Well, no I have always been I just been so lazy lately. lol
But see this jar? it's a jar from nescafe's powdered coffee. I decided that instead of throwing the jar away, I would wash it and take off the sticker and use it for other things, like my chocolate sauce i made this morning. Yum! Isn't that cool?
I have also served myself water, iced coffee, iced teas, zevia etc in this jar, I love that it's got a lid too so i can take wtv I want on here on the go, spill free :)

I also did this with my empty jar from trader joes! :)
I washed it and use it to store leftovers, and wtv i want in it. It's pretty fun and i love putting things o stuff I would had normally thrown away..I love it!

4 comments:

  1. I love Maranatha PB because it does have salt in it. Love repurposing things too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made myself some chocolate hazelnut butter and I can't stop eating it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a cupboard full of jars to reuse. :) I have to go through and get rid of them every now and again so that I make more room. I especially like the little Nature's Hollow jam jars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea about the jars. I always throw them in recycling. I'm not sure I could handle those butters. I would be eating them with a spoon! XO

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive